Archive "Les idées traduites"

Discussion dans 'Archives diverses' démarrée par CO-TL-Kheírôn, 3 décembre 2013.

Chère utilisatrice, cher utilisateur,

Nous vous informons que vous devez obligatoirement posséder un compte de jeu et vous connecter à celui-ci si vous souhaitez participer au forum. Nous nous réjouissons par avance de votre visite. „Vers le jeu“
Statut:
Fermé aux futures réponses.
  1. CO-TL-Kheírôn

CO-TL-Kheírôn Global Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Bonsoir

dans ce topic, seront mises les traductions des idées ayant atteint les prérogatives pour leurs envoient à BP

2. M-Eridan

M-Eridan User

Bonjour,

De la part de
    $PoPCorN$

Dernière modification: 11 février 2014
  3. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

I'd like to add 2 connection bonuses, we connect 7 days a week, not 5 days :)

So : on the 6th days : 400 ucb-100
    10 mines DDM-01
    1 energy dose

on the 7th day : 2 logfiles
    1 booty key
    5 energy doses

thanks for your votes

4. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Bonjour,

Idée envoyée. Idea Sent

Cordialement

5. M-Eridan

M-Eridan User

Bonsoir,

De la part de
    -»Ň.E.P.Ŧ.U.Ň.Ě«-

legend-killer aime votre message.
  6. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Here is a very simple idea but it will help all the players, the new ones and the bigger ones.

This idea came to me after the hades galaxy gate's bug

the idea would be that the gates alpha, beta and gamma could be built the same way that the other gg : epsilon, zeta, kappa... etc. meaning that they can be built individually.

Advantage :
    - The small players will be able to concentrate on the alpha because the beta and gamma gg are too difficult for them.

- The middle players could concentrate on alpha and beta according to their equipement

- The big players could concentrate more on gamma and beta since their equipement is better.

So, this idea would be useful to all categories of players including the smallest that will be able to get stuff more easily.

Well, I hope this idea will please you.

Sincerely laggron, fr1, id : 2003723

you can choose to build whatever GG, or only the alpha or not, you can put uri to build the alpha and the gamma gg or alpha and beta, beta or gamma, or even the 3. it's good for everyone.

7. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Bonsoir,

Idée envoyée, idea sent :)

Cordialement

8. M-Eridan

M-Eridan User

Bonjour,

De la part de
    ♠¤MΔЖĪMĪŁĪΣҤЙŔ√¤♠ :

9. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Hello

Hello everybody,

I suggest an idea that should please everyone. Today we get an energy GG for 15 pallas, so I suggest to exchange 1 energy gg against 10 pallas.
    I give some explanations :
    GG are long to open, we spend a lot of time in palla map, most particularly to get full havoc or hercule, so if we could make this amount of time more profitable it would be perfect ! :D
    Hoping you'll agree with this idea
    Give your votes.

10. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Bonsoir,

Idée envoyée, idea sent !

Cordialement

ARTHUR_IŚ_BΛCK_† aime votre message.
  11. M-Eridan

M-Eridan User

Bonsoir Erinyes,

Pour te remercier de ton aide de ce soir pour récupérer le retard dût à mes petites vacances, voilà un cadeau.

:)

tlmsani aime votre message.
  12. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Bonsoir Eridan,

Je te remercie pour ce merveilleux cadeau qui me va droit au coeur, sans oublier ma panne d'ordi juste pendant tes vacances, je m'attelle à la traduction demain matin.

Cordialement

13. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Bonjour,

Hello

The idea would be to give a red key and a blue key whenever an event red and blue booty boxes, because after having tried to get green an yellow boxes, and having no luck with 35 keys, the red and blue booty boxes didn't entice me to buy these keys, but if you give one of each, some players like could want to buy them because they have seen that these keys give better results.

To make it simple, when an event blue and red booty boxes happens, just give one key of each to every player.

(Since the game is free to play, I find normal that each element of the game could be exploited without spending money).

Sincerely

ΛиĢєΛšρђäℓ†~™ aime votre message.
  14. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Bonsoir, Hello,

Idée traduite et envoyée. Idea translated and sent.

Cordialement

15. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Bonjour,

Etant donné qu'on n'est jamais aussi bien servi que par soi-même je m'offre ce petit cadeau :

Cordialement

16. M-Eridan

M-Eridan User

Bonsoir Erinyes,

Un sage (ou pas :p) a dit un jour :
    Tu peux traduire. Fait vite, le feu vient de passer au orange, il faut donc que l'idée soit traduite avant qu'il ne passe au rouge :D

killers°the°nth aime votre message.
  17. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

ok chef !

Hello,

Like most of you know well, the NPC's gains haven't changed since the game's release, while the game has evolved a lot. We have a lot more to buy but we don't have more credits or uris to afford the items. I therefore propose to increase the gains in uris and credits for the NPC, so the players will be able to evolve faster? I am thinking that the small NPC's uris and credits gains could be doubled (streuner, lordakia, saimon, mordon, etc...) and an increase of 50 % of the gains credits/uris of the big ones (devolarium, sibelon, lordakium, kristallon), and an increase of 50 % of credits only (I think they bring enough uris) of the pirates. Hoping it will please everyone.

Streuner : now : 400 credits and 1 uridium. Future : 800 credits and 2 uridiums
    Lordakia : now : 800 credits and 2 uridium. Future : 1 600 credits and 4 uridiums
    Saimon : now : 1 600 credits and 4 uridium. Future : 3 200 credits and 8 uridiums
    Mordon : now : 6 400 credits and 8 uridium. Future : 12 800 credits and 16 uridiums
    Dévolarium : now : 51 200 credits and 16 uridium. Future : 76 800 credits and 24 uridiums
    Sibelon : now : 102 000 credits and 32 uridium. Future : 153 000 credits and 48 uridiums
    Sibelonit : now : 12 800 crédits and 12 uridium. Future : 25 600 credits and 24 uridiums
    Lordakium : now : 204 000 crédits and 64 uridium. Future : 306 000 credits and 92 uridiums
    Kristallin : now : 12 800 credits and 16 uridium. Future : 25 600 credits and 32 uridiums
    Kristallon : now : 409 600 credits and 128 uridium. Future : 614 400 credits and 192 uridiums
    StreuneR : now : 6 400 credits and 8 uridium. Future : 12 800 credits and 16 uridiums
    Protégit : now : 12 800 credits and 16 uridium. Future : 25 600 credits and 32 uridiums
    Cubikon : now : 1 638 400 credits and 1 024 uridium. Future : 2 457 600 credits and 1 536 uridiums

The gains will be multiplied by 4 if it's a boss and by 8 if it's an uber. The gains for the emperor don't change..

Kucurbium : now : 6 553 600 credits and 1 024 uridium. Future : 6 553 600 credits and 1 024 uridiums
    Boss-Kucurbium : now: 26 214 400 credits and 2 048 uridium. Future : 26 214 400 credits and
    2 048 uridiums

Vagrant : now : 15 000 credits and 8 uridium. Future : 30 000 credits and 16 uridiums
    Marauder : now: 30 000 credits and 16 uridium. Future : 60 000 credits and 32 uridiums
    Outcast : now : 50 000 credits and 24 uridium. Future : 100 000 credits and 48 uridiums
    Corsair : now : 80 000 credits and 32 uridium. Future : 160 000 credits and 64 uridiums
    Convict : now : 220 000 credits and 150 uridium. Future : 330 000 credits and 225 uridiums
    Hooligan : now : 125 000 credits and 64 uridium. Future : 250 000 credits and 128 uridiums
    Ravager : now : 160 000 credits and 128 uridium. Future : 240 000 credits and 192 uridiums
    Century-Falcon : now : 1 000 000 credits and 5 000 uridium. Future : 1 500 000 credits and 7 500 uridiums

Icy : now : 12 800 credits and 16 uridium. Future :25 600 credits and 32 uridiums
    Ice-Meteroid : now : 3 000 000 credits and 1 800 uridium. Future : 4 500 000 credits and 2 700 uridiums

Interceptor : now : 25 000 credits and 20 uridium. Future : 37 500 credits and 20 uridiums
    Barracuda : now : 90 000 credits and 25 uridium. Future : 135 000 credits and 25 uridiums
    Saboteur : now : 125 000 credits and 45 uridium. Future : 187 500 credits and 45 uridiums
    Annihilator : now : 250 000 credits and 65 uridium. Future : 375 000 credits and 65 uridiums
    BattleRay : now : 1 750 000 credits and 175 uridium. Future : 2 625 000 credits and 175 uridiums

The gains for the NPC in Epsilon, Zeta, Kappa, Lambda, Hades and Delta GG will remain the same.
    For the Alpha GG: new gains*1
    For the Beta GG : new gains*2
    For the Gamma GG : New gains*3

Concerning BinaryBot, OVNI and the Sanejwiez, the gains won't change.

Good game space pilots ! :)

18. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Bonsoir, Hello

Idée envoyée, Idea sent

Cordialement, sincerely

19. M-Eridan

M-Eridan User

Bonsoir,

De la part de PΉOΣПIX-ΉOŁŁOШ

20. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Good evening,

I know the idea of a design for the P.E.T. has already been proposed, it would be nice to have one.

design for the P.E.T. like all the other ships, ce design's prices will be 50 000 uris, there is a veteran design 5 % xp and 5 % honor, and the elite, that gives 5% more damages, they will act like the design veteran on the ship's and the P.E.T.'s damages. here are images of the designs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To avoid any confusion, I make a summary of the designs with a simpler shape and more understandable.

P.E.T. veteran ( RD-VE-01 ) :

Colour of the design :
    - it changes by company ( MMO = Red ; EIC = Blue ; VRU = Green )

Effect of the design :
    - +5% of honor points won on all finished quests or galaxy gates, also on all NPC and players killed.
    - +5% of xp won on all finished quests or galaxy gates, also on all NPC and players killed.

P.E.T. elite ( RD-EL-01 ) :

Colour of the design :
    - it changes by company ( MMO = Red ; EIC = Blue ; VRU = Green )

Effect of the design :
    - +5% more damages inflicté by the ship and the P.E.T.

I also precise that both designs will be available in daily auctions in credits.

Bye and vote well ;)

Statut:
Fermé aux futures réponses.