Archive "Les idées envoyées à BP"

Discussion dans 'Archives diverses' démarrée par CO-TL-Kheírôn, 3 décembre 2013.

Chère utilisatrice, cher utilisateur,

Nous vous informons que vous devez obligatoirement posséder un compte de jeu et vous connecter à celui-ci si vous souhaitez participer au forum. Nous nous réjouissons par avance de votre visite. „Vers le jeu“
Statut:
Fermé aux futures réponses.
  1. CO-TL-Kheírôn

CO-TL-Kheírôn Global Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Dernière modification par modérateur: 28 décembre 2013
  2. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

I'd like to add 2 connection bonuses, we connect 7 days a week, not 5 days :)

So : on the 6th days : 400 ucb-100
    10 mines DDM-01
    1 energy dose

on the 7th day : 2 logfiles
    1 booty key
    5 energy doses

thanks for your votes

3. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Here is a very simple idea but it will help all the players, the new ones and the bigger ones.

This idea came to me after the hades galaxy gate's bug

the idea would be that the gates alpha, beta and gamma could be built the same way that the other gg : epsilon, zeta, kappa... etc. meaning that they can be built individually.

Advantage :
    - The small players will be able to concentrate on the alpha because the beta and gamma gg are too difficult for them.

- The middle players could concentrate on alpha and beta according to their equipement

- The big players could concentrate more on gamma and beta since their equipement is better.

So, this idea would be useful to all categories of players including the smallest that will be able to get stuff more easily.

Well, I hope this idea will please you.

Sincerely laggron, fr1, id : 2003723

you can choose to build whatever GG, or only the alpha or not, you can put uri to build the alpha and the gamma gg or alpha and beta, beta or gamma, or even the 3. it's good for everyone.

4. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Hello

Hello everybody,

I suggest an idea that should please everyone. Today we get an energy GG for 15 pallas, so I suggest to exchange 1 energy gg against 10 pallas.
    I give some explanations :
    GG are long to open, we spend a lot of time in palla map, most particularly to get full havoc or hercule, so if we could make this amount of time more profitable it would be perfect ! :D
    Hoping you'll agree with this idea
    Give your votes.

5. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Bonjour,

Hello

The idea would be to give a red key and a blue key whenever an event red and blue booty boxes, because after having tried to get green an yellow boxes, and having no luck with 35 keys, the red and blue booty boxes didn't entice me to buy these keys, but if you give one of each, some players like could want to buy them because they have seen that these keys give better results.

To make it simple, when an event blue and red booty boxes happens, just give one key of each to every player.

(Since the game is free to play, I find normal that each element of the game could be exploited without spending money).

Sincerely

predator-du-937, £MP£R£UR-MMO et Dylan aiment votre message.
  6. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Hello,

Like most of you know well, the NPC's gains haven't changed since the game's release, while the game has evolved a lot. We have a lot more to buy but we don't have more credits or uris to afford the items. I therefore propose to increase the gains in uris and credits for the NPC, so the players will be able to evolve faster? I am thinking that the small NPC's uris and credits gains could be doubled (streuner, lordakia, saimon, mordon, etc...) and an increase of 50 % of the gains credits/uris of the big ones (devolarium, sibelon, lordakium, kristallon), and an increase of 50 % of credits only (I think they bring enough uris) of the pirates. Hoping it will please everyone.

Streuner : now : 400 credits and 1 uridium. Future : 800 credits and 2 uridiums
    Lordakia : now : 800 credits and 2 uridium. Future : 1 600 credits and 4 uridiums
    Saimon : now : 1 600 credits and 4 uridium. Future : 3 200 credits and 8 uridiums
    Mordon : now : 6 400 credits and 8 uridium. Future : 12 800 credits and 16 uridiums
    Dévolarium : now : 51 200 credits and 16 uridium. Future : 76 800 credits and 24 uridiums
    Sibelon : now : 102 000 credits and 32 uridium. Future : 153 000 credits and 48 uridiums
    Sibelonit : now : 12 800 crédits and 12 uridium. Future : 25 600 credits and 24 uridiums
    Lordakium : now : 204 000 crédits and 64 uridium. Future : 306 000 credits and 92 uridiums
    Kristallin : now : 12 800 credits and 16 uridium. Future : 25 600 credits and 32 uridiums
    Kristallon : now : 409 600 credits and 128 uridium. Future : 614 400 credits and 192 uridiums
    StreuneR : now : 6 400 credits and 8 uridium. Future : 12 800 credits and 16 uridiums
    Protégit : now : 12 800 credits and 16 uridium. Future : 25 600 credits and 32 uridiums
    Cubikon : now : 1 638 400 credits and 1 024 uridium. Future : 2 457 600 credits and 1 536 uridiums

The gains will be multiplied by 4 if it's a boss and by 8 if it's an uber. The gains for the emperor don't change..

Kucurbium : now : 6 553 600 credits and 1 024 uridium. Future : 6 553 600 credits and 1 024 uridiums
    Boss-Kucurbium : now: 26 214 400 credits and 2 048 uridium. Future : 26 214 400 credits and
    2 048 uridiums

Vagrant : now : 15 000 credits and 8 uridium. Future : 30 000 credits and 16 uridiums
    Marauder : now: 30 000 credits and 16 uridium. Future : 60 000 credits and 32 uridiums
    Outcast : now : 50 000 credits and 24 uridium. Future : 100 000 credits and 48 uridiums
    Corsair : now : 80 000 credits and 32 uridium. Future : 160 000 credits and 64 uridiums
    Convict : now : 220 000 credits and 150 uridium. Future : 330 000 credits and 225 uridiums
    Hooligan : now : 125 000 credits and 64 uridium. Future : 250 000 credits and 128 uridiums
    Ravager : now : 160 000 credits and 128 uridium. Future : 240 000 credits and 192 uridiums
    Century-Falcon : now : 1 000 000 credits and 5 000 uridium. Future : 1 500 000 credits and 7 500 uridiums

Icy : now : 12 800 credits and 16 uridium. Future :25 600 credits and 32 uridiums
    Ice-Meteroid : now : 3 000 000 credits and 1 800 uridium. Future : 4 500 000 credits and 2 700 uridiums

Interceptor : now : 25 000 credits and 20 uridium. Future : 37 500 credits and 20 uridiums
    Barracuda : now : 90 000 credits and 25 uridium. Future : 135 000 credits and 25 uridiums
    Saboteur : now : 125 000 credits and 45 uridium. Future : 187 500 credits and 45 uridiums
    Annihilator : now : 250 000 credits and 65 uridium. Future : 375 000 credits and 65 uridiums
    BattleRay : now : 1 750 000 credits and 175 uridium. Future : 2 625 000 credits and 175 uridiums

The gains for the NPC in Epsilon, Zeta, Kappa, Lambda, Hades and Delta GG will remain the same.
    For the Alpha GG: new gains*1
    For the Beta GG : new gains*2
    For the Gamma GG : New gains*3

Concerning BinaryBot, OVNI and the Sanejwiez, the gains won't change.

Good game space pilots ! :)

7. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Good evening,

I know the idea of a design for the P.E.T. has already been proposed, it would be nice to have one.

design for the P.E.T. like all the other ships, ce design's prices will be 50 000 uris, there is a veteran design 5 % xp and 5 % honor, and the elite, that gives 5% more damages, they will act like the design veteran on the ship's and the P.E.T.'s damages. here are images of the designs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To avoid any confusion, I make a summary of the designs with a simpler shape and more understandable.

P.E.T. veteran ( RD-VE-01 ) :

Colour of the design :
    - it changes by company ( MMO = Red ; EIC = Blue ; VRU = Green )

Effect of the design :
    - +5% of honor points won on all finished quests or galaxy gates, also on all NPC and players killed.
    - +5% of xp won on all finished quests or galaxy gates, also on all NPC and players killed.

P.E.T. elite ( RD-EL-01 ) :

Colour of the design :
    - it changes by company ( MMO = Red ; EIC = Blue ; VRU = Green )

Effect of the design :
    - +5% more damages inflicté by the ship and the P.E.T.

I also precise that both designs will be available in daily auctions in credits.

Bye and vote well ;)

8. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Here is the link of my old idea on the previous forum : http://fr.board.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/showthread.php?t=733671

Since bots aren't here anymore, it would be nice to change the content of the bonus boxes, since they haven't changed from the creation of DO.

Here are the changes
    30 uri
    60 uri
    120 uri

The boxes with euro jackpot will give uri instead of euros if you already have 10 000 euro jackpot
    0,25 € --> 25 uri
    0,50 € --> 50 uri
    1 € --> 100 uri
    only for those who have 10 000 euro jackpot

Ammos boxes
    LCB-10: 250 ammos
    MCB-25: 125 ammos
    SAB-50: 75 ammos
    MCB-50: 25 ammos
    PLT-2021: 5 to 7 rockets
    ACM-1: 1 Mine

PET erergy units only for those who have a PET, else they'll get something else
    150 energy units
    300 energy units

boxes with credits
    1000 credits
    2500 credits
    5000 crédits

Other boxes
    1 GG energy click (that doesn't change) or 2 if in pvp map

Red bonus boxes ; 3 per map
    The content of these boxes is tripled, but it will be random content.
    for example :
    instead of a box with 60 uri we'll find 180 uri
    instead of a box with 5 PLT-2021 we'll find 15 PLT-2021

Thanks to comment so the topic remains on top.
    On the old forum the idea had 78 votes meaning 96 % of votes for the idea. Thanks to put you ancient votes here.

£MP£R£UR-MMO aime votre message.
  9. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

There it is,
    As you know, there are only 2 drones' designs.

The "Havoc" design :
    Won in the Zeta GG, it gives damage and power bonuses, and red coloured associated to Mars

The "Hercule" design :
    Won in the Kappa GG, it gives life and shield bonus, and blue coloured associated to Earth

Now Venus offers you a big plus : there it is, the Hustar

[​IMG]
    Image done by Link Head of the TDR clan FR4.

bonus 1% of xp for each drone, and 10% honor points when full.

Well, not knowing how well I can explain, I will answer to questions, it will be easier.

How do we get the design ?
    First you must collect 1 000 000 Edtion

What is the "Edtion" ?
    The Edtion is a mix created by the VRU company in order to make the Hustar design (green design)

Where do we find it ?
    We find it on the maps X-3 and X-4 of our companies. It can't be collected like the cristals, but more like credits. We get it by killing the NPCs.

What's the rate of getting it on NPCs ?
    Here is a talbe showing the amounts by NPC :
    [​IMG]

If I understand properly, you need to kill 200 boss sibelons to get the design ?
    I was inspired by this number to rate the other NPCs.
    Yes, knowing it is a design, you must make some efforts to get it, and on the opposite of the GG you can get killed as many times as needed, it's not important. And your chance of getting it is 100 %. But...

But what ?
    Knowing that the goal is to get XP and honor points, I find normal that the players with a certain amount of honor points help other small players in their quests.
    So there's a bonus if players are grouped.
    A bonus ?
    Yes, players playing together grouped will get a percentage bonus on the collect.

How many % ?
    I think that each player in the group and on the same map will get +20%.
    And I think the bonus must be blocked at 100 %, so 5 players, in order not to make too big groups, and to have plenty of small groups.

OK, but I'm a small player, so I might be killed if I shoot on NPCs on maps X-3 and X-4 !!!
    Yes but no, I have also thought about that too. In order to avoid big players to shoot small players, big players killing allied players will have one hour collect sanction.

Yes but there is a break !!
    Yes I know, big players can put a war to small clans, and in this case, it's to leave the clan for a small while, the time to make some NPCs. Well, in small clans, leaders are usually cool, so they shoudn't be upset because you leave the clan for a few hours. But knowing that they win bonus being grouped with you, I don't see any good reason to put a war to small clans.

Well, the idea looks good, but why would BP accept such an idea ?
    It's true for everything (I don't know which word would be right here, if someone could help me), BP must make profits on the work time.
    So, first, while we're building the design, it will take an amount of time to have it, a bit like the upgradings in the skylab. The building will take some time to have it for free, and into the inventory, or be immediate if the players pay for it.
    Second, there could be a 10 h booster to raise the amount of mix collected.
    Third, the game would be much more solidary between companies, there would be many more small players that would be helped.
    Knowing that the new sponsorship is out, that would enable not only to have new players, but also to keep them.

Your first questions are super, but where do we build it ?
    Knowing it's a technology, I think that the high tech lab is the best place, knowing that this place is already here.
    Any other questions ?

£MP£R£UR-MMO aime votre message.
  10. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

I put back my idea which was on the ancient forum, not knowing whether the ideas will be transfered here or not.

My idea is simple : a booty boxes detection equipment for the P.E.T., because, sometimes it's annoying to look for boxes for hours when you have bought an hundred of keys....

This new equipment will detect the position of the boxes but not their content.

Levels of the materiel :
    Level 1 :
    price : 3.000 uris
    range : 2.000*

Level 2 :
    price : 6.000 uris
    range : 3.500*

Level 3 :
    price 15.000 uris
    range : 5.000*

* the range will be increased with the AI radar protocol

When it will be activated you'll see green, red, blue or brown pings (depending upon the color of the booty box on the map. the P.E.T. won't be protected against attacks from other players.

Now, it's your turn to play.

11. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Good evening,

I suggest a new idea, a new ship called the Gatherer

It doubles its collects, it has a bigger cargo than other ships, and it has a capacity "attraction of minerals" that attracts instantly all minerals into it's cargo in a ping's zone. That can be used every 7 minutes 30 seconds, but can't be used during the spaceball (but can be very useful for collecting palladium)

If several ships are using the capacity at the same time and in the same zone, the minerals will be devided by the number of ships.

Summary :

Speed350
    Cargo8.000
    Lasers8
    Générators13
    Lasers10.000
    Life150.000
    Rockets2.000
    Extras2
    Price : 150 000 uridium and in the auction room every day

Thank you

12. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

New quest idea

Hello,

After having done researches, I couldn't find any idea about new ranks, else I missed a page :D

Since there have been no change in ranks or almost ;) since the game's creation, new ranks could be welcome :)

Looking through the web, I've found out pics that could be good for new ranks.

Here are the current ranks with their percentages :

• [​IMG] Army General : only one player can have this rank in each company
    • [​IMG] General Corps : 0,01% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Major General : 0,1% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Brigadier General : 0,5% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Colonel: 1% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Lieutenant Colonel: 1,5% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Squadron Commander: 2% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Commander: 2,5%of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Captain Squadron: 3% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Captain: 3,5% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Lieutenant : 4% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Second Lieutenant: 4,5% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Major: 5% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Chief Warrant Officer : 6% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Warrant Officer : 7% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Sergeant Leader : 8% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Sergeant: 9% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Master Corporal: 10% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Corporal: 12,39% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Pilot 1st class: 20% of the players can have this rank
    Voici donc ma nouvelle liste :
    • [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Marshal : only one player can have this rank in each company
    • [​IMG] Army General : 0,01% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] General Corps : 0,1% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Major General : 0.2% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Brigadier General : 0,5% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Colonel : 1% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Lieutenant Colonel : 1,2% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Squadron Commander : 1,5% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Commander : 2% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Captain Squadron : 2,2% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Captain : 2,5% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Lieutenant : 3% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Second Lieutenant : 3,2% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Aspirant : 3,5% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Major : 4% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Chief Warrant Officer : 4,2% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Master Warrant Officer : 4,5% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Warrant Officer : 5% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Sergeant Leader : 5.5% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Sergeant : 6% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Master Corporal : 7% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Corporal: 8% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Pilot 1st class : 9% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Pilot 2nd class : 10,89% of the players can have this rank
    • [​IMG] Pupil : 15% of the players can have this rank
    Making a total amount of 5 more ranks.

I've calculated the percentages so they don't go over a 100 %, which is logical.

I hope everything is ok, the votes will tell us

Link. ;)

EDIT : The rank Soldier has been changed to Pilot 2nd class

EDIT 2 : Changes of the links for the images and bronze ranks replaced by silver ranks

EDIT 3 : Change of the Marshal rank, one colour for each company.

13. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Hello :D

I suggest that whenever we refine the shields or the thrusters, 1 minute refined will be 1 minute of game, and when we would be disconnected, refined minutes won't move without us.

A little like the way the boosters work.

Today : I disconnect with 1000 minutes of seprom, when I reconnect after 900 minutes... I'm left with 100 minutes refined...

Tomorrow : I disconnect with 1000 mintues of seprom... I reconnect after 900 minutes... I've still got 1000 minutes refined. :)

14. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Hello,

Following this topic ( https://board-fr.darkorbit.com//threads/a-suivre-fusion-fr3-avec-fr4.92018/ ) I am going to try to be clear !

Merging servers should bring back a lot of players that have stopped or made a pause from DO.

You must ask yourself why a merge ? Because the maps are more and more empty ! DarkOrbit is supposed to be a fighting game and not a boring game because there is no fun anymore.

Now the explanations and answers to the questions that will be certainly asked.

Why merge ?
    First, because the players clearly want it, but since there are no idea about that, they can't prove that's what they want with the votes. A merge of the four french servers would solve several problems : more players on the maps, more PvP, events full, more challenge, more help et mainly the return of the companies as such.

Will my account remain the same ?
    The merge will keep the players data (lvl, XP, honor points, ranking points, crédits, uris, jump vouchers, keys and jackpot €).The amount of uris, the skylab level and the equipment/hangar will remain the same ! Galaxy gates will remain open too. the rank will change of course because of the increase of the number of players.

What will happen if I have two accounts on those servers ?
    You won't lose your accounts, you will be able to connect on your accounts as usual, even if they are on the same server. The pushing rule being still valid, those accounts won't be able to interact together.

Removal of inactive accounts for this merge ?
    Every inactive account for a year will be automatically removed, but, they will recieve an email 14 days before being removed in order to let them a chance to come back.

What about the accounts that the players will want to merge, I'm trying to make it short.
    The accounts will be either suppressed or the players will keep them even if on the same server ! I had another idea for that, but I think that BP would have areed !
    Anyway, everybody knows that the pushing is forbidden ! That will be the bad side of the merge !

My other idea was that if a player had an account for example, on the FR3 et on FR1, and that he chooses the FR1 account whick is lvl 20, he will get a compensation on 200 000 uris on his account, only if his other account is lvl 18 or more, and if both accounts are on the same email adress ! That will be up to BP !

If I have activated some quests, will I lose them ?
    Yes, the merge will remove all the active quests, but the players will be warned before so you have time to finish the quests activated. Only the lvl 20 quests will remain active, because they are longer by far to finish.

What about clans ?
    The clans will be saved with their points, members, taxes and diplomacy.

What about the auctions ?
    The auctions will be suppressed the day before the merge on the four concerned servers. The weekly auctions will be suppresed a week before the merge.

What about the SMIR ?
    It will be cleaned with the server's merge.

What about the contacts ?
    The contact list will be kept.

Same Nick on the server ?
    In case of two similar nicks on the server, the players concerned will have a week to change it. A number will appear at the end of it like this "[1], that will mean to the player he has to change his nick.

Thanks M-Erinyes for accepting this idea ;)

Sincerely

15. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Hello, my idea is very simple.
    Why can't the P.E.T. have a key for the repair combo item and not for the Kamikaze :p (which is, I think, the most used ^^)
    So, I suggest to use the S key to activate the Kamikaze :)
    Because the S is the closest of the other keys for the P.E.T. (E,R,D)

16. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Hello, I've just had an idea because I'm so fed up collecting palladium... there it is :

I suggest a design for the vengeance and the goliath that would have a special capacity : double the minerals collected. It will double all the minerals collected in the game, either prometium, or endurium or terbium or palladium. This way, we won't have to collect 20 cargos full of palladium in order to open a GG...

You can't buy it either in credits or uris or even real money : like the apis and the zeus, you have to build it, you'll need to have 45 parts to build it, but it's impossible to use the uri shortcut. You will find the parts in pirates booty boxes, there would be an event once a month when you could have the probability to find parts would be multiplied by 3, and and the booty boxes would be special on that day, they'll be white (Eridan, don't ask me why I don't double the chances, I just find it more fun :p).

Furthermore, unlike the apis parts, for the players who have got the design, the parts would be automatically and randomly replaced by a rare item like an LF4, a design or a clan's base module...

17. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Hello,

Here is my new idea :

The improvement of the Skylab's transport module !

This improvement will be like the others, but you can only increase up to lvl 10 !

I precise :

The higher the level, the faster the transert of minerals.

Example : I send 1000 seprom :

1000 seprom = 2 hOURS ( lvl 1 )
    = 55 min ( lvl 2 )
    = 50 min ( lvl 3 )
    = 45 min ( lvl 4 )
    = 40 min ( lvl 5 )
    = 35 min ( lvl 6 )
    = 30 min ( lvl 7 )
    = 25 min ( lvl 8 )
    = 20 min ( lvl 9 )
    = 15 min ( lvl 10 )

These improvements would be in credits and would use prometium, endurium and terbium :

lvl :

2 : 80.000 credits and 20.000 of each : prometium , terbium and endurium
    3 : 120.000 credits and 35.000 " "
    4 : 160.000 credits and 50.000 " "
    5 : 200.000 credits and 65.000 " "
    6 : 230.000 credits and 80.000 " "
    7 : 250.000 credits and 100.000 " "
    8 : 275.000 credits and 130.000 " "
    9 : 350.000 credits and 160.000 " "
    10 :500.000 credits and 250.000 " "

= " " = of each : prometium , terbium and endurium

The levels will be the same for each hour (even a cargo that will last 10 hours, it will last up to 9 h 15).

It will be more usefull to send cargos of 4000 because :

- 45 min with the improvementss + video bonuses
    there will remain 9.375 min sending tiime because :

45x5=225

225/24=9.375 ou 225/240=0.9375

the / means to devide.

But it's not all !!

The improvements will be possible in uridium (instant improvement)

Levels :

2 : 5.000 uridium ( I don't write the minerals again )
    3 : 7.500 uridium
    4 : 9.500 uridium
    5 : 11.500 uridium
    6 : 13.500 uridium
    7 : 15.500 uridium
    8 : 17.500 uridium
    9 : 19.500 uridium
    10 : 25.000 uridium

It will remain the same for the transports from the Skylab to the ship !

There it is!

Good morning / afternoon / night / day

18. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Hello,

A very simple idea and that must be possible, in this idea it could simply be impossible to ask to enter into a clan from an enemy company.

Example : I am VRU and I try to enter into a MMO clan... a message pops up saying "impossible, you are not from this company ".

This will stop the multi company clans because, frankly, it's anti-game. And some loose 50 % of their honor points in order to change company while others just change clan to go with the enemy.

There it is, I open a poll and wait and see...

Now everything is up to you, but don't forget, you have to explain why you vote against, thanks

19. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Hello,

This idea had already been proposed by _=Ange_de_lumiere=_, but refused because of ranking points, so I modify his idea.

=> To be able to change server because we would like to play with our friends who are on another server but without loosing our ship, I therefore propose that for 5.000 uris, we could change server, if another of our account is on that server, both ships will swap their places (example : 1 liberator full mp1 on server fr3 and goliath full lf3 on server fr1), since this will have an influence on ranking points, the server's change will put all ranking post to 0 on both ships if they swap.

The P.E.T. not counting in the ranking points won't loose its experience and will remain the same, the skylab too.

20. CM-Erinyes

CM-Erinyes User

Hello everybody,

My idea is to create designs according to the time we use a ship, so the more we play with a vessel, the more we will get a design for that ship. Good reading.

But, how can we know how much time remains before we get that design for our ship ?

Well, success titles will be associated with the design, meaning that when the title is unblocked, the design is available.

This design name will be "Platinum", our ship will be platinum colour with bonuses of 3 % damage, 6 % shield, 6% experience and 6 % honor points collected.

To unblock it, you just need to play 10 000 minutes with the ship (for example, if I play for 10 000 minutes with a goliath, I only get the design Platinum for the Goliath, if I want the same design for the vengeance, I will have to play for 10 000 minutes with the vengenace, and so on)

What will be the success and titles associated with this design ?
    There will be three successes and one title per ship :

Goliath :
    1. "Basic ship" : Play for a 1.000 minutes with the Goliath.
    2. "Goliath Adept" : Play for 5.000 minutes with the Goliath.
    3. <Power Emblem> : Play for 10.000 minutes with the Goliath.
    Vengeance :
    1. "Speed ship" : Play for 1.000 minutes with the Vengeance.
    2. "Vengeance Adept" : Play for 5.000 minutes with the Vengeance.
    3. <Hermès> : Play for 10.000 minutes with the Vengeance.
    Leonov :
    1. "Starjet" : Play for 1.000 minutes with the Leonov.
    2. "Leonov Adept" : Play for 5.000 minutes with the Leonov.
    3. <Blessing of the old universe> : Play for 10.000 minutes with the Leonov.
    Piranha :
    1. "Medium Starfighter" : Play for 1.000 minutes with the Piranha.
    2. "Piranha Adept" : Play for 5.000 minutes with the Piranha.
    3. <Prédator> : Play for 10.000 minutes with the Piranha.
    Nostromo :
    1. "Starfighter" : Play for 1.000 minutes with the Nostromo.
    2. "Nostromo Adept" : Play for 5.000 minutes with the Nostromo.
    3. <Indispensable partner> : Play for 10.000 minutes with the Nostromo.
    Bigboy :
    1. "Basic Battlecruiser" : Play for 1.000 minutes with the Bigboy.
    2. "Bigboy Adept" : Play for 5.000 minutes with the Bigboy.
    3. <Perennial ship> : Play for 10.000 minutes with the Bigboy.
    Libérator :
    1. "Basic Starfighter" : Play for 1.000 minutes with the Libérator.
    2. "Libérator Adept" : Play for 5.000 minutes with the Libérator.
    3. <Incredible force> : Play for 10.000 minutes with the Libérator.
    Phoenix :
    1. "Space mystery" : Play for 1.000 minutes with the Phoenix.
    2. "Phoenix Adept" : Play for 5.000 minutes with the Phoenix.
    3. <Fearless> : Play for 10.000 minutes with the Phoenix.
    Spearhead :
    1. "Furtive ship" : Play for 1.000 minutes with the Spearhead.
    2. "Spearhead Adept" : Play for 5.000 minutes with the Spearhead.
    3. <James Bond> : Play for 10.000 minutes with the Spearhead.
    Aegis :
    1. "Ship repair" : Play for 1.000 minutes with the Aegis.
    2. "Aegis Adept" : Play for 5.000 minutes with the Aegis.
    3. <Saving master> : Play for 10.000 minutes with the Aegis.
    Citadel :
    1. "Proof ship" : Play for 1.000 minutes with the Citadel.
    2. "Citadel Adept" : Play for 5.000 minutes with the Citadel.
    3. <Hercule> : Play for 10.000 minutes with the Citadel.
    If you have won all these titles :

<Universal Conqueror>

Here is what it could be : [​IMG] (The Spearhead, Aegis and Citadel are missing)

Sincerely

Statut:
Fermé aux futures réponses.